- Unfinished Mission/Arts & Crafts style cabinet with recessed panels, joint details and styled dropdowns
- Ready for you to stain on your own, or we can do it for you in one of our stock finishes.
- Functional front doors, for storing DVD & game cases, as well as your DVD player, game console or cable box.
- Hold most 60" diagonal flat screen TVs. (Up to 55"W x 4.5"D x 35"H)
- Includes Touchstone Whisper Lift II Pro TV Lift mechanism, with height memory, IR remote repeater and 5 year warranty.
- Pricing includes shipping with Touchstone's legendary customer service.
The Bungalow Unfinished combines Arts & Crafts design with flat screen LCD & Plasma technology. The Bungalow Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet draws equally from Lodge and traditional Arts & Crafts influences. Rustic details including antique pulls and see-through boxed cutouts accentuate the gorgeous solid oak casing with oak veneers; perfect for displaying books, CDs, and DVDs. Arts & Crafts furniture's style and beauty are timeless. Accommodating most 60" diagonal flat panel plasma and LCD TVs, the Bungalow Unfinished utilizes whisper-lift technology for seamless operation. The three-sectioned interior arrangement offers multiple options for storage and display.
The Bungalow Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet features front panels with the detailed Mission Oak look, with small glass panels at the top of each cabinet door, contrasting with a center storage door covered by a black fabric panel. The hardware is classic Mission "rustic" style. The Bungalow Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet features Touchstone's Whisper Lift II PRO TV lift, solid wood construction with English dovetail joints, and a universal flat-screen TV mounting system. The cabinet is equipped with sliding rear panels for easy access to your TV connections. The Bungalow Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet can hold most 60" diagonal flat panel plasma and LCD TV's, with additional storage space for your Cable or Satellite Box, DVD player, DVDs and Games.
Don't worry, if getting your hands dirty staining a cabinet by yourself doesn't sound like your cup of tea, we'd love to do it for you! For an additional $500.00 you can choose from over a dozen custom colors and finishes. We'll save you the time and effort of staining or painting the cabinet and deliver the Bungalow TV Lift Cabinet fully finished in the color of your choice.
DISCLAIMER: Stains and finishes are applied to enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Due to individual characteristics of wood, colors may vary.
Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone lift mechanism.
Component Storage Space: The Bungalow Unfinished has 8" of vertical storage height and 50" of width horizontal space for your Satellite Box, Cable Box, Recorders, Amps, Surround Sound, and Video Games
Personal Storage Space: The Bungalow Unfinished has 4 adjustable shelves for your DVD boxes, Video Game boxes and CD cases.
RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift, which raises to a height of 68" in 30 seconds.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
Cabinet Wood Finish: Unfinished Oak and Oak Veneers
Unit Dimensions: 61.5"W x 23"D x 41.5"H
Maximum Cabinet TV Size: 55"W x 4.5"D x 35"H (TV height may vary depending on components placed in cabinet)
- Maxiumum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs
Unit Weight: 308 lbs
Unit Shipping Weight: 395 lbs.
Cabinet Top Dimensions (lid closed):
- Lid: 55" wide by 12.75" deep
- Area to left & right of lid: 3.25"
- Area in front of lid: 9.25"
- Door: 35.5"H x 22"W
- Glass Panels: 7.25"H x 7.25"W
- Door: 35.5"H x 9.25"W
- Top Glass Panel: 7.25"H x 4.75"W
- Bottom Glass Panel: 20.5"H x 4.75"W
- Area behind doors
- Side Storage Areas: 20.5"W x 25.25"H x 6.75"D
- Middle Storage Area: 8.5"W x 25.25"H x 6.75"D
- Component Storage Area: 55"W x 18.5"D x 8"H
Feet: 3"H plus 1" adjustable risers