- Matte Steel frame with logset behind fire screen
- Designed for in-wall placement
- Includes life-like flames that cannot be rivaled by our competitors
- Can heat any room up to 400 square feet
- Frontal location of heating vent allows for in-wall recess
- Price includes shipping and delivery costs
The Touchstone Sideline Steel Electric Fireplace takes all the features of our popular Sideline glass faced fireplace, but brings it to you in a matte black steel face design, ideal for more traditional room settings. In place of the glass face of the standard Sideline, the Sideline Steel offers a black steel frame, with the heating element and logset behind a classic fireplace screen, lending to its more classic look. It's ideal for dens, basements or any room where a standard fireplace is being replaced or was never installed.
The Touchstone Sideline Steel Electric Fireplace was designed to meet the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself installers, who are looking for the realistic flame of a Touchstone fireplace mounted flush to a wall. By eliminating the glass surface, the design lends itself to less modern installations.
Like standard Sidelines, the heating element is in the front of the fireplace, so the flame and heat vent are situated near each other. Add the metal fire screen to the 5100 BTUs of heat, and you have a dramatically realistic flameset, all with no smoky smell or mess of a real fireplace. The Sideline Steel has 2 heat settings (high and low), and will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. Also, the fireplace's flame can be used without the heating feature. The Sideline Steel is easy to install and comes with simple and understandable instructions.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is the flame itself. We tell our customers the flame will go beyond your expectations, and the feedback we receive confirms it. The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and it looks great in any room of the house. With the 5 settings offered by the Sideline Steel, ranging from a dim glow to a full fire blaze, you have the power to adjust the flame intensity based on your desired mood or lighting of the room with the control features on your unit’s remote.
The Sideline Steel features a 5100 BTU heating element, allowing you to recess your electric fireplace into the wall while also providing heat through the vent in the front of the unit. The Sideline Steel offers two heat settings, which are quick to heat up a room up to 400 sq. ft. The classic fireplace look of the Sideline Steel along with the heating element will immediately change your room. Your electric fireplace’s heat settings can be controlled using the remote or the controls on the front of the unit, and you also have the option of controlling the heat by setting the Sideline Steel built-in heat timer for up to 7.5 hours.
Now Comes With BOTH Faux Log and Glass Crystals -
Exclusive to All Touchstone Sideline Series Fireplaces
All Sideline Series Fireplaces now come with BOTH glass crystals and a faux log set. For a contemporary feel, install the glass crystals in your Sideline Series Fireplace. For a more traditional look, install the faux log set in your Sideline Series Fireplace. The Sideline Series Fireplace ships with both options, so you can choose the look that is right for you.
Mounting and Use
The Sideline Steel electric fireplace is versatile. Designed for insertion in your wall, it can also be mounted to your wall. Instructions for mounting and install come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided. We do recommend placing your Sideline Steel at least 20” below your ceiling or 12” below your mounted flat screen because of its heating feature.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame color: Matte Black
- Fireplace dimensions: 50.4" wide x 24" high x 5.5" deep
- Firebox dimensions: 47" wide x 20.25" high x 5.2" deep
- Shipping carton dimensions: 55 in. x 11 in. x 26 in
- Fire Dimensions: 45" wide x 12" tall
- Part number: 80013
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 59 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 66 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up