Paint Our Popular Grand Elevate Model to Match Your Decor
The unfinished Grand Elevate pop up TV lift cabinet gives you the freedom to customize the wood finish to match your decor. Inside the cabinet, Touchstone's industry-leading Whisper Lift II motorized TV lift raises and lowers your TV on demand.
- Pricing includes free lift-gate truck delivery
- Finished on all four sides, for use at the end of bed, against a wall, or as a room divider.
- Unfinished birch surface, ready for your paint or stain. We can also finish it for you.
- Holds flat screen TVs up to 56" wide, left to right measurement
- Ships with Touchstone's Whisper Lift TV PRO lift mechanism installed
Meet the Grand Elevate Unfinished from Touchstone Home Products: the thinnest big screen TV cabinet made today. This cabinet was designed at the request of you, our customers. You wanted a cabinet with the same simple design of the Elevate with the ability to store and lift larger flat screen televisions. We delivered with the Grand Elevate.
The Grand Elevate is essentially the larger edition of the traditional Elevate which can accommodate flat screens up to 60" diagonal (56" wide). The unfinished version of this cabinet gives you the option of finishing the cabinet yourself, or having Touchstone custom finish the cabinet for you.
The Grand Elevate allows you to hide your television away within the slim, 20" deep cabinet when you are not using it, and lift it to the ideal viewing height when you want to watch it. This cabinet is incredibly versatile; it can be placed against a wall or at the foot of your bed due to its four-sided finish.
The Grand Elevate is designed to be able to fit against any wall in your home. This includes living rooms, family rooms, basements, and even your bedroom. The drop down doors at the cabinet's base give you storage space for your electronic devices such as your cable box, DVD player, and gaming systems. That way, your electronics can be hidden within the cabinet out of sight. To easily control your electronics while keeping them hidden, we also offer a remote repeater system for an additional cost of $99. This remote repeater allows you to control all your hidden electronics through a universal remote "eye" which is located on the upper right side of the cabinet's front.
End of Bed Placement
In addition to its ability to placed against a wall, the Grand Elevate is also designed to sit at the foot of your bed with the look of a beautiful end of bed chest. Finished on both sides of the slimline cabinet console, the Elevate will bring an unmatched viewing experience to your room. So many of our of our customers who have looked at the standard Elevate have asked us about a similar style cabinet that could house a larger TV at the end of the bed, and the Grand Elevate fits the bill.
- Television fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 18" W x 16" D x 2.5" H on left & right side bottom of cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Finished the same on both sides for versatility of placement in room. Place at either end of bed or against wall.
- The Grand Elevate TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by threshold delivery. White glove delivery available for $200.00
Color Finish: Unfinished
Unit Dimensions: 60.12" W x 20.12" D x 38.62" H
Maximum Cabinet TV Size: 56.5" W x 7" D x 36" H
Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs
Component Opening: 18" W x 16" D x 2.5" H on left & right side bottom of cabinet.
Unit weight: 295 lbs
Unit shipping dimensions: 65" W x 25" D x 47.5" H
Shipping Weight: 340.0 lbs.